Photo GalleryLaunch Slideshow
Dillon Beach's most coveted property is available for the first time ever! Largely considered... Read More >
Dillon Beach's most coveted property is available for the first time ever! Largely considered one of the most desirable lots in the exclusive Oceana Marin Association community, 415 Oceana was built from the ground up in 2018 by custom home builder, Carriero Builders, Inc. with a high-end, contemporary design throughout. There is no other residence like it with the attention to detail, all new amenities, and gorgeous modern design.
This home lives like a single level home and only 2 guest suites have stairs!
Prepare to have your breath taken away as you are welcomed through the architectural designed secure front gate amd into the open air landscaped courtyard, protected from the wind, you will know immediately, that you have arrived to a very special place. The 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home offers an unparalleled blend of contemporary design with a highly desirable open floor plan. The 3,057 square foot residence was designed to showcase the stunning views and the sounds of the distant rolling waves.
Much thought was put into the public spaces with soaring ceilings, a grand gas fireplace, glass walls looking out to the ocean, and an outdoor sun deck with panoramic majestic views. This is the ultimate indoor/outdoor beach town living. Also, the main suite with a walk in closet and large bathroom with suana directly faces the Pacific Ocean as does every other bedroom and home office in the home.
The residence is perfectly situated (also great site for potential solar) on a 17,664 square foot lot perched on the hill and facing dedicated open space. Live the good life and soak up the sweeping views from Bodega Head to Tomales Point, mountain/ridgeline, and gorgeous sunsets. Just minutes from the nearby village with the new Coastal Kitchen restaurant plus a local grocery store and a quick drive to the historic town of Tomales for dining at The William Tell House and many other delicious establishments, with Nick's Cove a few minutes away.
Dillon Beach is the most dog friendly beach in Marin County and is just minutes down the road. An incredible property to call home, work remotely and entertain friends and family. Your holiday concerns are now solved with the most perfect place for gathering with loved ones you could find.
* Enclosed, open-air courtyard as you enter the secured front gate
* Welcoming foyer with one of a kind handblown glass chandelier
* Straight on view of the Pacific Ocean from Bodega Head to Tomales Point and The Golden Gate National Recreation Area
*Gourmet kitchen with high end appliances (WOLF, KitchenAid and Bosch), Costa Esmeralda grantie counters, Charlie Feist custom cabinetry, Blanco sinks, wet bar with custom mosaic tile backsplash and a spacious butler's pantry perfect for entertaining and preparing for larger gatherings. Large center island with seating for up to three people
* Adjacent family room includes a gas stone fireplace with electric ignition and remote, solar shades and access to the sundeck
* Large, informal dining area, also with incredible views is ideal for holiday entertaining and hosting events
* Lovely main suite bedroom with privacy door offers ocean views and is located on the first floor. Solar shades, a gracious walk-in closet with a custom builti in system completes the luxurious quarters.
* The spa like, designer main suite bathroom offers a custom Quarzite double sink vanity, a tiled shower and Jacuzzi infrared sauna, mosaic tile with abalone shells, hand blown custom chandelier and a Bioclean bidet seat in the private water closet.
* Second bedroom located upstairs is currently used as an office and also has unobstructed views of the Pacific. Two other beautifully appointed bedrooms on the opposite side of the home offer privacy and are ideal for guests. Spacious bathroom with custom tiling and shower over a deep, two person, soaking tub.
* Laundry room with Quartzite counter and deep sink, equipped with LG washer and dryer
*Oversized, two car garage with epoxy flooring and a deep sink with hot and cold water
* High tech home can be controlled by SmartPhone remmotely for adjusting the furnace thermostat, opening the garage door and setting the landscape sprinkler system
* Low voltage LED lighting in the courtyard and exterior entry on a timer
* Intercom at entry gate which can be opened electronically from inside the home
* Tankless hot water heater
* Pelican brand whole house water filtration system
* Reverse osmosis water system at main kitchen sink
* Porcelain floor tile throughout main rooms and plush, high quality carpet in bedrooms
* Highspeed internet
* Entire home wired with Cat6 cabling
* Two whole house fans and automatic fans throughout
* Solar shades in ocean facing main rooms
* 500 gallon in-ground propane tank
* All closets include thoughtfully designed built-in systems
* Sold with most furnishings and televisions
* Oceana Marin HOA $839/year